Monday, January 7, 2013

House hunting

I had gone out house hunting on Wed, and knocked out some, and had some for Jason and Rick to look at on Sat. We picked up Jason, ate a quick lunch at Rudy's (a yummy Texas BBQ place), and met the realtor. Long story short, we made an offer on a house, they accepted, so we are all set. We asked for the closing to be around Feb 7, our closing in Pa is Feb 22, so that gives us time to get movers in and get to Austin. It is all working (knock on wood) out ok. Jason could tell he was getting sick when he got here, and he indeed did get sick. We went to the CVS Minute Clinic this morning, and he got some meds. With my jaw (complications of a stupid, stupid crown I had put on a tooth) and his cold/flu, we are a matched set. I did get us on the same flight to Houston tomorrow, then he takes one to Indy and I take another to Philly. Houston seems to be the hub that all traffic coming into or out of Austin uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment