Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hair

Every day I fix mom's hair, and every day I tell her how pretty her hair is. And it is. Still thick, despite her age. A beautiful white silvery color. She uses Matrix Essentials So Silver shampoo, which seems to help it keep that pretty white silvery color.

So today I took her to Evan's Beauty College to get a cut, and her stylist, and several other girls commented on the pretty color. One asked her if she uses the purple shampoo, which is the above shampoo. The stylist fixed it like an older lady style, which I don't particularly care for - I like it the simple blown out style that looks hip and cute. But it still looked nice.

I also clipped her toes and fingers (nails, that is!!&^%) so she is good to go for a bit anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment