Sunday, September 9, 2012

Claire

It looks like Rick will be taking Claire to the airport tomorrow to go to Squirt's house. I have developed allergies to her, and we are gone a lot, leaving her "home alone," so this will work nicely. Rick will feel good with her going to a home where she will get lots of love.

Originally, Scott was going to take her back with him to Squirt's, but Southwest had a bunch of rules that didn't look like Claire would fit. Rick then found a place that had different people bidding to ship her. Too expensive - I think the cheapest bid was $1600 and went up from there. Finally, after searching around on shipping animals some more, he discovered United/Continental would take her for $220. That price will easily be made up in what we don't have to pay for someone to watch her while we are gone.

Rick will initially be sad, and maybe I will be, but I don't think so. But I am glad my sister is taking her, because she is an animal lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment