Monday, July 16, 2012

Granddaughters

Despite my goal to blog once a week, I'm discovering that many times I simply can't think of anything to blog about. On one of the political sites I go to sporadically the host's goal is to blog everyday. I understand how hard this must be because I have a hard time blogging once a week, sometimes.

So, to maintain my blogging goal I dug thro my files and found these pics of Macy and Stella that are only a month or two old.
This is one of Macy sitting on Stella's bed reading a book. Makes the heart of all bibliophiles swell with joy!



In June Paige decided have Stella's hair cut in a little cute style. I think it turned out adorable.



On a subject related to bibliophiles, today I was in the dermatologist's office. The nurse came in and I tossed the magazine I was reading onto an empty chair so she could do her stuff. As she left, she picked up the magazine and handed it back to me. I told her, "Thank-you, because I have bibliophobia." She looked at me, and asked, "What's that?" probably hoping it wasn't contagious. I said the fear of being caught without reading material. She smiled. Only a true bibliophile can understand bibliophobia.

No comments:

Post a Comment