Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cute Hair

Anyone who knows me knows that my hair has been my nightmare almost my entire life. After Jason was born I got a really cute short cut that I liked a lot. But I have not liked my hair much since then - and he is 33. In Indiana I finally found a stylist that I liked most of the time, but certainly didn't love her work on my head. In North Carolina I never did find anyone I liked, and I went to a bunch, stayed with one a long time until finally I had to find someone else because I disliked her cuts and styles so much.

My sister, Kristi, hooked me up with her hairdresser in Utah, Kirby, and I love him, but Utah is a little far away to be my fulltime hairdresser.

I moved to Philly, asked around, and got a stylist that I like as much as Kirby. Kirby did my hair in April, so it was time to go again. I just got back from Sue (the one here); she colored, cut, and styled it and I love it (as usual)!! It was 6:30 when I left and I said it was too bad that I didn't have anywhere worthy to go, just home and then to bed tonight. She said, "Go to the grocery store and flip your hair around," as she modeled what to do.

No one who hasn't gone thro my hair life can ever understand the trauma it has been. And how incredibly wonderful it is to have a stylist who can give me cute hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment