Saturday, April 20, 2019

Yikes...

...the month is half over and only one post. Since I started this back up my goal is at least one post a week.

Soccer games for the squirrels last Saturday and today. Always fun to attend. Macy scored 2 goals last week, saved a bunch of would-be scores as keeper, and Stella was 1/2 second from scoring. Hattie enjoys running on the field. Rhett loves crawling on the grass and eating it and yelling at Papaw to hold him.

Rick just got back from Mexico City. He is so tired of traveling and nonsense with work.

Tomorrow is Easter; we are hosting a dinner with the Upstills,et al,  Braden and fam, and us, of course. Beautiful weather the last few days. Rick and I are going to the sunrise service I have attended for the last 2 years - supposed to rain. I hope it holds off and we can get in a beautiful service. I love being outdoors, in the garden area, at the foot of the mountain with the sun rising over it, listening to music and hearing the sermon.

Rick has finished the "room of my own" downstairs. Really impressed with his work. The carpet was supposed to laid yesterday but the carpet place ordered the wrong one. Then he was going to lay it at 7 this morning, but his son was sick all night and this is Easter weekend with lots of activities. So Monday morning it is. Yay. I'm looking forward to organizing myself.

Cheryl was staying with Braden and seeing her newest grandchild and the others, and came over and spent a morning with me. So much fun to see her. Wish we could get together more, but we are both busy with kids, gkids, and just life.

No comments:

Post a Comment