Sunday, April 21, 2019

Rained Out

I set my alarm for 5:50am so we could get up and go to the sunrise outdoor Easter service. When we got up it was raining, not sure if they cancelled, moved indoors, or decided to carry on. Rick and I went ahead and got ready, drove there, and it was indoors. It was no longer raining, but when they made the call to go indoors they wouldn't have known it would quit. The Pastor was directing everyone in the church. Rick and I decided to drive up the mountain and watch the sunrise, which was mostly obscured by the cloud. Very pretty. I love nature.

We also drove by the outdoor sunrise service on 9000, also moved indoors but we were later from being up the canyon and watching the sunrise. Still, I think they moved indoors also.

It is nice and fairly warm, not cold as was the case for the past 2 years, due to the cloud cover. The clouds are beautiful, looks like someone took cotton balls and carefully hung them in the sky.

Our family members are coming over at 5pm for the Easter dinner. Hope it's still not raining and nice outside so we can have a small Easter egg hunt with the kids. I have the plastic eggs ready with some candy; if it's cold or raining we'll just do it downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment