Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Keto Salt Lake Conference

The first ever Keto/Low Carb High Fat Conf was last Fri and Sat. Rick and I went to it. Very inspiring, made me even more of a true believer. It was fun having Rick there with me, he is a good husband who agreed to support me.

Lots of speakers of some note in the Keto/Low Carb world. One that I particularly wanted to hear was Ivor Cummings the Chemical Engineer from Ireland. He was out in the lobby just as Rick and I were getting ready to leave for Stella and Macy's theatre performance. I spoke with him for a minute and got my pic taken. Fun.
I have discovered that this WOE (way of eating) is easy if I will just have no sugar and grain carbs. They are too addictive and get me off track too easily.
Here's to my new commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment