Friday, September 2, 2016

Fall is coming

The days are getting shorter, and while it's still hot during the day, mostly, it is cooling off more at night and in the morning. Another summer is winding down and gone. It makes me sad; still I do love Fall and all the holidays and activities: Labor Day (really, really miss soccer!!), Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the best of all - Christmas.

I have gotten back in my habit of walking. This morning Alyona and I went walking. Patsy texted and wants to walk next week. That lady has really been enjoying being retired. They are just returning from St Thomas.

I don't have a lot of traveling I want to do. Mostly just visit family and my kids and ggrrls.
I would like to hike some Mayan, Incan, or some ruins. I would like to zipline. I would like to snow ski one more time. That might be all on my bucket list. Lots of hiking/walking in nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment