Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Utah trip

Rick and I left Austin to go to Utah on March 30, arriving Thurs morning at 1am (or something). We spent the next days with Paige and Family.

Thurs - Went to Walmart, we were all starving so we bought food from the Deli and sat at Subway to eat.

Fri - Hmmm, can't remember

Sat - Gymnastics with Stella. Macy went with us also but we weren't going to bring Hattie. She was crying and it broke my heart so along she came. Paige and Kincade met us at Sheels; rode the ferris wheel and then to McDonald's to eat lunch.

Sun - Gen Conf

Mon - Rick left; Paige and Family left; I went to Scott's.

Tues - At Scott's. I decided to not paint but was doing deep cleaning.

Wed - I went to Squirt's and stayed overnight, it was quite enjoyable.

Thurs - I met the dishwasher installer at Paige's. At Scott's, the food trucks were along the lake that evening, I thought it looked fun. Trevor, Scott's roomie is a nice guy. He is an Adam/Chris to Scott. Always nice to have a good roomie.

Fri - Paige and Family home, I picked up the ggrrls (not Hattie) to stay over. They love going to the townhouse, it feels like a hotel and vacation.

Sat - Aaron, Paige's friend who is going to finish the basement room in the townhouse, came and looked at the room to give me an estimate. I'm was impressed with his knowledge and professionalism, I think we will be happy with his work.

Went to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast donuts, then gas station to get milk, then back to townhouse to eat. The ggrrls played for hours with Scott's Legos. They both have great imaginations.
We bought bread and fed the ducks. It was chilly and they didn't have jackets, so they put on yesterday's shirts and Macy put on her nightgown to layer for warmth. They thought it was funny. Returned to Paige's at 1pm.

Sun - The crazy trip back to Austin with Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment