Sunday, June 14, 2015

More Texas wildlife

A couple of weeks ago our next door neighbor changed her pest control company; the salesman came to our house to see if we were happy with our service. I was. But being a true salesman, the longer he talked the more he convinced me to change: his service had stronger but safer to humans spray!!!; it lasted longer!!?*; they would spray our fences/perimeter and yard%$^^. This must all translate to more, better, best.

So I changed.

Right after I changed I found a scorpion out by the pool, then this morning Rick and I were sitting out front and a medium sized tarantula walked along the porch in the corner. I got the camera to take a pic, Rick tried to move him along with the broom, instead he hunkered down and pretended like a 2-3 inch diameter furry spider cannot be seen. Yeah.

The new company gets a call on Mon - get back out here and this time, get rid of the Texas wildlife in my yard/porch!!

Cute little beggar, isn't he/she/it. Wonder what Heavenly Father was thinking when He created this being?

No comments:

Post a Comment