Thursday, June 25, 2015

Ginger

Robin texted me a few hours ago to say that Ginger would probably pass this afternoon. Evidently she is struggling to breathe, is in pain, and the time has come to let her body go and her spirit return to God. Chris and Alyona just got back from Indy and said she was in a medical coma, sedated.

I have known a few people that I felt were "without guile" and she is one of them. Ginger loves God, and has strong belief and faith in God, and her actions matched her beliefs. She didn't just talk the talk but walked the walk. She is also a person who could see the bright side despite the gloomy clouds and stormy weather; she was a cheerful optimist, as opposed to me, the cheerful pessimist. She is returning to God, and He is welcoming her home. We are sad for us - for her 3 beautiful daughters that she must leave, Brian, her parents, siblings, friends, who must now cope with life here on earth without her.

It makes me very sad, and feelings like I had when Charles died, return.

No comments:

Post a Comment