Friday, September 26, 2014

House painted

This week the painters were here painting the outside. I actually enjoy painting, but not something like this. I wouldn't care to be climbing on the roof trying to get the eves and stucco. Looks quite nice.

I had a hard time falling asleep last night, so I got up and turned on the front porch light. A white lizard, about 7-8 inches, was on the underside of the porch overhang, just sitting there upside down. His white coloring really stood out against the newly painted green. I wonder where he hides out during the day.

It's still dark at 6:30am now. It's supposed to rain today, so Rick brought in some towels and other swim stuff, telling me he checked for wildlife, but I shook it all and peered down pant legs and inside t-shirts just to make sure. Don't need any more centipedes, or white lizards, hiding out.

No comments:

Post a Comment