Saturday, July 19, 2014

Yikes - I have missed blogging once a week...

...but I do have a good excuse. Paige and Chris et al have been here, Paige for the last 2 1/2  weeks, Chris and Alyona just for a few days over July 4th.

It has been so much fun having them, but Rick and I need a vacation to recover. I will be posting pics and commentary over the next few days about our activities.

These are a few cute and funny things Macy said that I need to blog before I forget. Stella and Macy aren't allowed to have soda yet. One time they were in the pool with me I had a soda on the edge to drink. Macy wanted a drink and finally I agreed to just a small sip, and Macy said, umm, that's good. More swimming, then Macy asked me for another "small sip, just a drip."

 
We had bought some crayon popsicles and fudgesicles for the girls. Today I was getting Macy one of each, but she wanted the fudgesicle first and I couldn't find one, only the crayon popsicles. Finally I found one and told Macy, I think this is a fudgesicle. As I opened it and we both could see what it was, she said something like, "It's totally a fudgesicle."

No comments:

Post a Comment