Thursday, July 31, 2014

Back from Utah

It's too hard to blog from my iPad, so when I'm gone I don't do my usual at least weekly blogging.

My flight on Mon was delayed leaving Austin and I would have missed my flight out of Phoenix - the last one of the night, so I changed for Tues morning, arrived, picked up the rental car and went directly to Squirt's house to help with getting it ready for the big move-in on Wed. With a superhuman effort, she had gotten all her things out of the garage and tried to find new homes for it all, either hers or someone else's, and the garage finished into a wonderful sitting room. Along with moving her computer, ham radio, craft, etc room into the front room, opening up that room for Mom and Gary's bedroom. It really all looked so nice, and when everything is put away will be comfortable.

I stayed overnight with Scott and Jessica in Park City. The scenery is all he tells us,  plus more. These are pics from the ski lift, so much fun riding it. I also enjoy the moonlight ride we sometimes manage to catch at Sundance. As an aside, last year Scott and Jessica did the moonlight Halloween ride; they said it was cold, but so much fun.



The pics never do justice to just how pretty it is.
Scott and I got up one morning for the sunrise overlooking the Montage Hotel; it was so majestic looking, words can't describe nor pics do justice. I am an outdoors type of person; I love being in nature. That is really when I feel the closest to God and renews my soul the most.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment