Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Lots of rain

We got 4 plus inches in the last 3-4 days. Very much needed, it raised Lake Travis 6 inches. Unfortunately it needs to be raised 40 feet.

Everything looks very green and pretty. The rain cooled down the temp and so the rest of the week will be in the mid 80s. Won't make the pool warm enough to get in now or for the weekend. And we had been swimming for the last 2-3 weeks.

I got another pots (Paige said when I blog make sure I make all my pots plural, don't want a visit from ATF, bashing in my door in the dead of night with a "key to the city"). I'm going to put a cactus in it.

This is for Paige: I cleaned and organized my pantry!! Now she doesn't have to do it when she comes in July. Rick asked me if it was fun to do, since Paige claims organizing something is great fun. No, it wasn't great fun. But I did have some interesting podcasts to listen to so the 2 hours didn't seem like 2 hours.
Ain't she purdy looking?

No comments:

Post a Comment