Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hair, hare, heir, hair, hare, heir...

So, just before the wedding I'm really hating my hair. I go to my stylist and say, it's not working, I have my son's wedding. She says okay, and cuts a REALLY cute cut, one of my favs. But she leaves one side too long, she's not available until the Tues I leave (at 5:30 am or something) and so I go to a salon that was recommended. A young late 20s girl (woman?) cuts the too long part, styles it, and it's also super cute!!

Now my question is: Who gave me the cute cut? I mistakenly thought it was the 20s something so I go back to her and it is just average, not bad but certainly not good.  I let 4 weeks go by and then go back to Roma (original stylist) and she cuts it. Not great, not bad, but it's better than the 20s something did. Once again leaves one side too long!!%$#^&*

On Tues I go back to her to fix it, I thought she did but get up the next morning, style it, crooked on side and still too long!%$%^&;  I call her up on Wed to get an appoint to get it fixed, she answers from Atlanta. It needs to be fixed, quite obvious. She gives me a recommendation on a stylist in her salon (I need to mention that I said I needed a "blowout" so as to not upset her about the crooked and too long cut). I go to this person, she takes the scissors and starts in on it making me quite nervous will she get it too short? Plus styles it EXTREMELY ugly. Yes, too short on the too long side. This morning I go back she cuts some more now I'm bald!!!*&^%%

I didn't really go back to have the too long side too short fixed again.

Styled my hair this morning, actually really like it. Fixes easy without a lot of fuss which makes me very happy.

Jason told me once, when I was fussing about something that wasn't too important, "Yes, it's hard being a middle class woman in America who doesn't have/need a job and husband has a good job, dealing with what you have to deal with."

I detect sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment