Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Back Home

SOOOO nice to be back home.
I enjoyed my time in Utah. Spent 1 week with mom, and then little over 1 week with Paige, culminating in the baby blessing of little Hattie.

I really enjoyed my time with mom, perhaps because it wasn't so long. When I first started staying there, I spent 2 months, of 2 times each, and the later times were 2 or 3 weeks. Way too long. It really burnt me out from enjoying going.

I get back to see this monstrosity of a house they are building behind us. Really makes me unhappy to see it. I think it is even destroying the value of our home, it is so bad. Makes me angry at the developers, that they are so willing to hurt others so they can profit more.

I have lots of pics and will be putting them on blogging posts in the days to come.

Really nice to be home, even tho I miss the ggrrls and my kids. Hattie is changing each day more and more. She laughs out loud now. She is a lot of work, holding and caring for her, but when I'm home, I miss getting to do that.

Stella slept with me every night, and Macy would come down to my room each morning. We would sit on the bed and talk. I let them play a few games on my iPad (Kincade put some kid games on). Fun, fun, fun.

Ears are ringing like crazy today. Something about the plane ride, the pressure, really upsets my ears for the first day after. Tomorrow I see Doc Peppard.

No comments:

Post a Comment