Friday, October 25, 2013

Grandmother Hill

I can't put any pics on because I didn't bring my laptop with me. It's harder to post with my iPad, so this will be short. I have been here just since Sunday, and leave tomorrow. Back to Paige's, very excited to see my little ggrrls.

I hadn't been wearing my splint, for a variety of reasons, or taking the pain or muscle relaxant pills. I started to get dizzied, more headaches, yesterday ringing was so loud it was driving me crazy, and then my jaw started hurting! Rick asked if I had called Doc Peppard yet about just doing orthodontics, no, so he said he would. Talked with him this morning and they both have convinced me to continue with the splint therapy. I have worn it since yesterday and also started the meds again. I must say I have felt better today.

No comments:

Post a Comment