Monday, August 12, 2013

Feet are made for walkin'

Last night I slept horribly, not sure why. I didn't have any caffeine, didn't overeat, which are my 2 usuals. Finally I went to sleep around 2, got up at 7, stumbled around the house, didn't feel like walking, but got out the door anyway at 7:35.

I called everybody in my usual repertoire that I can call at that time of the morning, which isn't many. Sis Cheryl in AZ, she is two hours behind us, so it was 5:45 her time when I tried calling and she didn't answer. She gets up at 5 am so I knew she was good. Jason didn't answer so I left him a message about being out walking seeing turkeys. I didn't actually see any turkeys this time, I was hoping to. Called Chris, it was after 7 his time (I think), he answered, been awake 10 min and didn't feel like talking.

It was sure pretty out, even without turkeys, so I took another pic. Pics never do justice to how incredibly awesome nature can look. Jason called on his lunch break and asked me about the turkeys, of which I had to confess I didn't actually see any this time, and he accused me of lying. I told him I was just following in the footsteps of some "great" politicians, like Clinton and Weiner, and meant I saw some turkeys in the sense that I have seen turkeys on that walk.

This is an old pic that I have already posted and now have to use because I wanted a pic of the landscape, but for some reason the new pic won't post. See that little symbol just below??? I have tried deleting it and it won't delete. Won't post and won't delete. Onery little thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment