Monday, April 8, 2013

General Conf

I found the talks inspiring and uplifting. Rick and I want to go to Conf in Oct. I don't think he has ever been, but Kristi got tickets about 7 or 8 years ago and she, mom, Paige and I all went to the Conference Center to see it. She had gotten tickets for the Sunday morning session, which was even better. Just something about being in SLC, with all the crowd, all our voices rising to heaven, as it were...a mighty petition of righteousness.

We get BYU tv here as part of our package, so we could watch it on tv. Usually we have to watch over the internet, which is good also. I haven't been watching much tv, but I'm going to start checking out what BYU tv has; even their worst programing will be better than most of the garbage on regular cable and network.

No comments:

Post a Comment