Tuesday, February 12, 2013

We're out of here...soon

The movers arrived yesterday, Mon. They tore into this place, packing like winter is coming, or something. I picked up Rick at the airport at 10:45. I sure missed him, so nice to have him back. Really makes me appreciate him more. They will finish packing today, maybe start loading and loading on Wed. They might be finished loading Wed evening, and we can all leave. I will really miss the good friends I have made here, that's for sure. But, we are happy to be getting off the North East coast. Paige and the little girls are coming March 1, then Kincade the following Tues, and maybe all the boys will come also. They are trying to work it out so there are be in Austin when Paige and Co are. Ohhh, can't forget to mention this. The people we are buying from have been so helpful and nice about everything - and they also sent an email that said to watch out for snakes in the backyard in the spring, tarnatulas (just put them aside, they aren't dangerous) and black widows and another deadly spider, probably a brown recluse. Kill them!!! And I thought, Oh, isn't that loverly.

No comments:

Post a Comment