Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Spiders, and snakes, and scorpions, oh my!!

That seems to be the word I'm receiving from people around here. Black widow spiders, scorpions - check your shoes before you put them on, even in the house. The tarantulas are not dangerous. Because we have so many empty lots, trees, etc, where we live, we will probably get more of the fun stuff. The RS pres told me not to worry, everyone scared her also and she's never seen anything. But I think she lives where it's more "civilized" and so most of that stuff has either been killed there, or found a new home elsewhere. Part of why we liked it in this subdivision also makes it more prone to the wildlife - not many houses, lots of trees, vegetation, etc. On an unhappy note, the ringing in my ears continues. I saw a dentist, he put me on prednisone. I think no dentist can help me now. I have an appointment with an ENT, and will make one with an acupuncturist - both recommended names. I also prayer all the time for healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment