Monday, February 4, 2013

Good health

I always forget how grateful I am for good health when I'm feeling good, and am amazed at the many, many ways the human body can become ill. My own head, jaw, bone, what have you issues, have reminded me to be more compassionate to others when they aren't feeling great, whether physically, emotionally, or spiritually. I am so grateful to those that listened, felt compassion, and tried to help me feel better, especially Rick and Jason and my church friends. I had a blessing Sunday night (don't know why I didn't think of this before!!&%$) and was told that I would heal, and I would know the correction direction to take to find answers. I spent last week seeing my doc, another dentist for a 2nd opinion, and my dentist. My dentist told me to not expect this to be resolved in 3 months, maybe not even 6 months. But that at least gave me a time reference. I had been doing some jaw excercises that the dentist gave me, and noticed on Sat that my jaw hurt like the devil. I attributed it to the exc, and won't do them again, at least for a while. I'm so grateful to the Lord for answers and beginning healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment