Monday, February 27, 2012

Thankful

I'm trying to be more aware of the many blessings the Lord has given me, and to just be thankful for them. I have a great husband, wonderful kids (including son-in-law) and grandkids, siblings for which I'm grateful, and raised by parents who did the best they could. I have the gospel and a knowledge of the Lord and His plan. I wouldn't change places with anyone, certainly not for fame or wealth.

I write this with all the unhappy things that are happening in my extended family right now, things that we plead with the Lord to change and give us the outcome we want. I remind myself that this earth life is not our end station, that is to come, and to just put my trust and faith in Him and His plan, which is ultimately that He wants the very best for us, and that is His work.

1 comment:

  1. Nice thoughts. As things seem to weigh heavy on us, this is a good reminder to rely on Heavenly Father.

    ReplyDelete