Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Chomp, chomp, drink, drink

Paige called last night to tell me a cute story about Stella. She made chocolate chip cookies in the evening, which are a fav family treat. As everyone was sitting at the table eating their cookie and drinking some milk, Stella said she needed to go to the bathroom, and Paige said, well go. Stella looked at Paige and Kincade and said, "Don't eat my cookie!" She was assured they wouldn't. She told them again, don't eat my cookie; once again assured, just go to the bathroom, we won't eat your cookie.

When she was in the bathroom, she yelled out, "What are you doing?" "We're not eating your cookie." Stella replied, "I thought I heard a chomp, chomp, and a drink, drink."

1 comment:

  1. That is TOO funny! Obviously Paige and Kincade have snuck into her cookies before!! Very cute personality.

    ReplyDelete