Sunday, February 19, 2012

It's nice to be home

I have now been back in Philly for a week - there's no place like home!! It's still cold here, but not freezing and no snow. We are having a mild winter, unlike last winter with tons of snow. I'm not complaining; the thing I do really miss is St George weather.

I'm following the 2012 presidential race quite closely. Every time, we say it's the most important one, the country can't afford to elect the wrong person. This time, it really is true. The country can't afford another 4 years of Obama and the Democrats. But, the Republicans are not a lot better. I thought Bush was an honorable man; still he marched us left, at a slower pace than the Democrats would have, but steadily left.

I don't think Romney will march right. I don't think Santorum will march right. I think Ron Paul would, but he is too crazy on some issues. I keep reminding myself that the Lord is in control, His plan will ultimately prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment