Monday, January 2, 2012

The party's over

Rick and I got up this morning at 6am to take Chris to the airport, then we drove around downtown SLC for a few minutes. The deep blue Christmas lights were still on and made me really regret that we didn't make sure we got to Temple Square to walk around. We were going to go and ride the trolley/train, go to the used book store, and see all the lights. Oh, well, save it for another year.

Rick leaves tomorrow, and I leave next Monday. I'm not going to go to St George. My brother Eric is there, so I will just go home and plan on returning in late Feb or early March (or sometime!). She is doing so much better than in Oct, which makes all her children happy.

Last night was Macy's 1st birthday party; she is such a little cutie pie. Paige had it a few days early so Rick and Chris could be there. I can't believe how much she has changed just in the 12 days we have been here. This morning she climbed up about 6 stairs, just heading up, following Stella (of course, Rick was right beside her). Right now we are watching Stella and Macy; Paige and Kincade are using this time with Nano and Papaw here to go to a movie and lunch date without kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment