Thursday, January 26, 2012

Eagle Mt, then St George

I flew to Utah last Sunday, am spending the week with Paige, grandkids, and Scott, and then on Sat Scott and I will drive to St George. Eric has been staying with mom since the middle of Nov, when I left; he needs to leave on Mon to go to Bullhead City for the permanency hearing for Arin's little baby, DJ. How long I will be in St George, I'm not sure yet, but should know by Feb 4.

Mom is not doing well, Eric will start tinkering with her meds today or tomorrow, with the dr approval. Hopefully, it will clear her mind a little and help her muscle control so she can walk again.

I had just left Paige's less than 2 weeks ago, and was looking forward to spending some time at home. But, when love and duty calls....

Last night in her bedtime prayer Stella asked Heavenly Father to bless Grandma Deeney since she was sick. Today she was playing in her kitchen, and made soup for Grandma Deeney, since "she is sick." I think the Lord listens to her prayers as much as anyone's.

No comments:

Post a Comment