Monday, March 11, 2019

St George Condo

A couple of months ago Kincade made arrangements for a condo in St George; Rick and I, Scott and Treena, and Paige and Kink and their family were going to go and enjoy some warm weather.

It was last weekend, Scott ended up not being able to go because of work. That left an empty room, so Rich, Cathie, and Casie came down instead. It was a fun weekend, did rain some and not as warm as usual, but a good time. We swam in the pool, hot tubed on our balcony, hiked and played in the sand dunes, and hiked on the red rocks above the city.

It made me realize how much I do like St George and how much I miss going there, especially to see my mom and spend time with her. She lived there close to 25 years and loved it. Definitely her second home. The below pic is of Rick, Yvonne, Stella and Macy on the rocks above the city. Mom took us there many, many years ago and I love to return and climb. So pretty.


Macy has always liked hot and spicy food; she was obsessed with Taki's Hot and Lime taquitoes. Rick bought a new chip and now that's her new fav. I told her to take a pic of it so I could make sure I bought them again. She not only took a pic, but a video. Love her personality. Love all their personalities. Each of the gkids is unique and special and bring this to our family. So much fun to see Rhett as his personality takes form.

No comments:

Post a Comment