Friday, March 15, 2019

Babysitting Gkidz

Rick and I are loving being here and watching the gkidz grow day by day, which we have never gotten to do before. I have been here more than Rick certainly, but even for me it's so much fun to dash over for an hour or evening or afternoon.

Rick was just certain that Rhett was saying "hat" last night, I think he was also. Paige came home and we were telling her, Rick said hat and Rhett looked over where the hat sat on the table. When we were leaving I said goodbye to Stella; Rhett said Buu and waved his hand for his bye. Paige, Rick, and I looked at each other in amazement.

Stella is growing into a young woman before our eyes. Macy is so independent, has a plan and wants to do everything for herself. Hattie is just adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment