Thursday, August 17, 2017

Jason and Justin

Every year that we have lived in Texas Jason has come out around my birthday. He has also come out other times of the year, in the spring, or always for Thanksgiving. The first summer he came out early in March or something when Paige did. The next summer, I believe, I kept bugging him to get a ticket and come out during the summer but he always had an excuse. Unknowing to me, he had already planned a trip for my birthday, it was a surprise between he and Rick.

He also brought a Donatos pizza - something he never does, pack a frozen pizza in his luggage. It was so delish. This might be his last trip to Texas, if he goes to Thanksgiving with Justin. But maybe he'll plan a trip for early next spring.

Paige has mentioned she will miss Texas; I know the ggrrls will.
I think we will all miss Texas. It's been fun here.

No comments:

Post a Comment