Thursday, December 10, 2015

Zoya's toys

I usually take Zoya for another walk around 4:00 to 5:00; yesterday she came to me at that time and started whimpering. If she just wants to go outside she goes to the door and whimpers, so I knew she was telling me, Time for a walk! I said No walk, I don't want to go. She continued whimpering and then as I continued telling her no, she started barking. Alright, alright! Go get your vest and leash. She excitedly went over to her basket, jumping and turning in circles.

Chris and Alyona said last night she got all her toys out of the basket, wanting them to play with her. She really is a very good tempered dog; she will be a great pet for their kids.
She loves to shake and kill her toys, none of them have any stuffing left.

No comments:

Post a Comment