Friday, December 11, 2015

Shopping

I enjoy shopping and have been doing a lot lately, some for Christmas and some for me. I finished all my Christmas shopping yesterday. The internet is a handy thing, and with lists from my peeps, it's quite easy; I did at least half of my shopping online.

But shopping for me.
I ordered a knee high pair of black boots with heels for me; they finally arrived 2 days ago and I really like them, just what I wanted. They cost $60. Then I was at Payless and found another pair that I really liked for $30. But, these have flat heels, and I particularly wanted the heels to wear with dresses and skirts for church. I won't ever wear the other pair tucked into jeans, or even more casual. But $30 difference! I decided to get the ones with heels that I wanted. And even $60 is cheap for a pair of boots, obviously not leather.

I had some things to take back to Kohl's on Mon.
I ordered online a dress from Dress Barn (like the one I bought then took back in Sept only a brownish color) that was on sale for $25, down from the original $50 price. I went to Dress Barn yesterday and found the red and black dress marked down to $25, which is the color I really wanted, plus I had a coupon for $10 off so the dress now cost me $15 when I bought it. When the other comes in, I will just return it to the store.

At Chris' wedding I bought $700 of dresses as I decided which to wear, and kept only one for $130 (I think that was the price, which is waaaay more than I usually spend, but it was the right color and I liked it and how it fit).

I find that I take back more items than I keep. I wonder when the stores will catch on to me and either tell me to stop or start charging me for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment