Friday, April 10, 2015

Ggrrls

I'm searching on my phone and iPad for all the pics I took, but it turns out I must not have taken that many. These all the ggrrls. I seem to be mostly about the little ggrrls, hmmmm.

These are the Easter dresses. Macy didn't wear the pink shrug because it "itched" her. Paige had found Hattie a super cute little white dress, she looked adorable, as Stella and Macy would say. Paige and I both forgot to have them wear the "hat" headbands.


 Bright pink and blue scooter skirts with chevrons and anchors. I thought the skirts would be too short, but they weren't. I should have gone to another Kohl's for Hattie's skirt - she had 24 months, but needed the 18 months. Lazy Nano!!


 Macy dyeing her 2 doz eggs. They weren't allowed to hide these, only the plastic ones. I asked Paige why they couldn't hide these. Answer: she was going to eat them all.


 Stella with her 2 doz. She liked to write with the wax crayon, and pour colors on top of colors to create something different, and sometimes dye each half of the egg a different color.


 One beautiful morning Macy wanted to jump on next door neighbor's trampoline. Paige called and got permission; Hattie of course would have nothing to do with staying in the house when anybody is outside. She loved to run around the edges, getting a little bounce. I remember Scott doing the same thing at this age with our tramp.

No comments:

Post a Comment