Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas

We left for Christmas to Utah on Dec 22 and returned home on Dec 30 . It's harder to post on the iPad and I'm too busy (!) while I'm away so over the next several days I will be posting pics and commentary.
We got delayed in Las Vegas and finally got home and fell into bed at 3:30am. Not fun. Rick is sick, coughing constantly, and his hip and shoulder both hurt. He just couldn't get comfortable and was miserable. I keep trying to get sick, and keep battling it. Throat and chest hurt a little, my voice is funny, but I'm determined to not get full-blown sick. Apparently the flu is raging here in the US.

Rick, Paige, the ggrrls and I went sledding one day. It was cold and I thought I would go back to the house early with Hattie. Nothing doing!! She loved it and got upset if she didn't get to go down on the sled every time it went. After we finished sledding, Paige let the ggrrls play on the playground for a short while. As we were walking back to the car Hattie figured out the outside time was over; she got upset and kept pointing to let us know she wasn't finished.
Paige, Hattie, Stella, Macy

 
 Hard to keep this little ggrrl off the sled; of course she couldn't go down by herself, but I think she would have.
Sisters having a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment