Friday, April 18, 2014

Shopped till I dropped

I have walked and shopped every mall, indoor and outdoor, every store in St George. I have read books upon books from the library. I have walked around the temple - altho I haven't walked as much as I usually do. I like to walk early morning and haven't been able to do that here. I'm now officially bored.

Jason et al come tomorrow, Chris and Alyona travel on home after dropping Jason to us. We are going to Tuachan for Easter service, really looking forward to it. If it gets too much for mom we will just leave.

Tradition for we three (Grandmother, Yvonne, and Jason) is to eat at Olive Garden, which we will do but it will probably be take out.

Jason leaves on Mon, Gary arrives on Mon, and I leave on Tues. I have mostly enjoyed my time with mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment