Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Time to make the donuts, time to make the donuts, time to make the donuts...

Whoooo, boy. Time to blog again, if I'm going to blog at least once a week. I don't know how bloggers who blog a lot blog a lot.

For the last month my hair has been driving me crazy. Going bad and doing bad things, again (bad hair!). And this was even after a cut, which usually brings everything right again for a bit.

I got some new product, which is helping. Tomorrow I go back to the hairdresser and if she doesn't address my hair issues and give me a good cut, I have another stylist to try when I get back. When I bought the new product I told the clerk I could open my own salon and sell product, I have so much. She said I do too. This was at the Walmart salon and she was a stylist so even they buy lots and lots, evidently.

Jason and I are going to read a book together and then discuss it once a week. Chris, Scott, and Paige said they would be interested in doing this also if we choose a book they are interested in. Chris wants a non-novel, with a subject in which you learn something, Paige wants a novel, and Scott wants a fantasy/science fiction novel and it must be nonpolitical - probably all of them except Jason wouldn't read a political book. Jason suggested historical fiction. That should suit everybody: historical/learn something - Chris and Jason; fiction - Paige and Scott; and these are usually kinda on the lines of fantasy, make-believe - Scott and Paige.

I personally would prefer biographical, political, knowledge based (learn something) or real life event.
Oh, Jason said, NO true crime.
Hmmmm, those are the best of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment