Monday, September 9, 2013

Something...

My goal is to post something at least once a week (since I'm using this as my journal, not exactly ideal but better than nothing) and I can see I'm falling behind.

I leave on Sat and I'm starting to feel sad. I'm really enjoying my time with my 3 little ggrrls, Paige and Kincade, and my 2 sons (haven't really seen much of them, I did pick Chris up from the airport last night, back from Seattle and a visit with Alonya.

Stella loves school - here is Macy and Stella with Paige, ready to walk to the bus stop. Baby Hattie was asleep in her crib. She is such a good little baby!! Eats great, sleeps great, hardly ever fussy until she is tired or hungry. Paige has decided it is a trick from HF because she has decided Hattie is the last, so He sends a perfect little one as if to say, See how easy she is, you can do another!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment