Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bad hair



Well, it had to happen. I got my hair done about 2 weeks before I left Philly, and when I got here I asked and got the name of 2 supposed to be really good stylists. I kept putting off setting up an appointment, so when my hair was finally driving me crazy, the soonest I could get in was 2 weeks away, and then the other was April 2. I went to a 3rd one on Tues - and she gave me bad hair. Too dark, even tho we talked about it for 10 min. Cut is bad, even tho I showed her pics.

I'm not as upset as I would have been, simply because the ringing/dizziness in my ears/head has taught me to truly not be as upset about the stuff that simply doesn't matter. My hair will grow, and when I'm in Utah in May, which will be in 6 weeks or so, I can go see Kirby and he can give me good hair again.

A little blessing - a sister in the ward just came over to pick up some things, and we talked for about 45 min. She is a very kind, understanding, and compassionate person, and just what I needed. I have to remember to give the Lord thanks for all the people/things He does send me.

No comments:

Post a Comment