Sunday, December 18, 2011

Peddler's Village




I was looking for a fun Christmas activity and found this place over by New Hope, Pa. I wanted to go at night, as the main 2 things I wanted to see were the lights, and a Gingerbread House contest. The lights were quite pretty, and the camera just doesn't do them justice. Unfortunately, the gingerbread houses were in a small gazebo and the line was long and moving slowly. We just looked in thro the doors - cute but nothing more amazing than anything Paige creates.

The tree at the top is made of kitchen whisks - it was in a kitchen store - I love to see unusual and creative displays. (As a side note, I just spent 5 minutes using a thesaurus trying to find another word for creative. The writer in me won't allow the same word being used in two paragraphs, create and creative, so in your own mind substitute ingenious, imaginative, innovative, inventive, or inspired, whichever you like best, for creative.)

1 comment:

  1. You mean nothing more special than Chris/Paige create... Definitely not Scott though them things are hideous

    ReplyDelete