Saturday, October 8, 2011

Zion National Park X3

Mom and I went to Zion's to get her a buffalo burger and I wanted to see the park. Couldn't find her card to allow us to enter for free (car price is $25), so we just got a buffalo meatloaf burger outside the park. Mom saw some cute jamies she wanted and paid $41 for them. Got them home - didn't fit. The next day we went back and got another size - got home and they didn't fit. The 3rd day mom and I went to Zion's, returned the jamies and she bought a cute pair of crocs. We had her card so we drove thro the park, out on the other side and got her fav buffalo burger for lunch. It was cold and did start snowing just a dab.

Larry, Mom, Gary, and I did some family sealings, then I went back to the temple 2 different nights to do endowment sessions. I really enjoyed it.

On Fri I rode the shuttle up to Springville, where Scott picked me up. The "boys" all left for Denver, leaving the girls home. The girls went yard saleing this morning. Nano and Stella went to Artic Circle for dinner and she played in the playplace. We HAVE to start painting on Mon.

No comments:

Post a Comment