Tuesday, October 4, 2011

St George

Scott and I drove to St George on Fri. It was quite an enjoyable trip; we always like to stop in at Cove Fort and tell them to give us "the 10 min tour." This time we decided we needed to find the Cache Valley Cheese Outlet in Beaver and buy Paige some curds, which we did.

We arrived at my mom's, chatted for a while, then Scott wanted a book to read, so off to the mall and Barnes and Noble. I decided I needed to go to Christopher and Bank (my fav "boutique"). I found a jacket I had been looking at in Orem and this time it really called my name. Then on to Penney's, where I found a bunch of good sales.

On Sat listened to Conf with mom, and then shopped with Scott at the old Red Cliffs Outlet Mall. I still like the old one better. Scott headed back to Provo.

On Sun we listened to Conf, then went to lunch at Larry's. It was quite enjoyable.
Mon we drove to Tuacahn, did some errands.

Today we go to Zion's to look around, and Wed we go to the temple and do some family names mom wants to get done.

Thurs I don't know, and Fri I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment