Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Walking Talk

I was going to start entering another post every Sunday. Sunday came and I realized I had nothing to blog about. Politics fascinate me, and I follow it very closely, but I'm not sure I want to turn this into a political blog. Too much work, not enough readership to make it worthwhile!???###&&&

A friend from our new ward invited me to go walking yesterday and then have lunch. We went to New Hope and Lambertville, which are resorty, touristy, types of towns. New Hope is on the PA side of the Delaware River, and Lamberville is on the NJ side. It was relaxing and quite enjoyable, going into all the quaint little shops. I got a pair of Bass navy blue and white polka dot flip flops for $10. Then we drove to Doylestown, where Allyson lives, and is another quaint (bizarre , curious , droll , eccentric , erratic ... adjective: old-fashioned; nostalgically attractive - in case you don't want me to use "quaint" again), PA town.

I can't download any pics because I took none.

No comments:

Post a Comment