Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Back Home Again



I got back to PA on Sat, around 5pm. Rick flew in from Ireland at 3pm, so I was a little nervous all along, hoping that his plane would not be delayed, etc. I didn't bring keys for the car left in the lot, and so would have not had a way home. I don't know anyone here well enough to call and ask for a ride (the airport is about 50 min away, without traffic). I decided I would have 3 options: commuter train, taxi, rent a car. Without a GPS, I'm not sure I could drive to my house, I still would need a ride from the train station to my house (I could have walked, but it's about 2 miles dragging 2 huge suitcases), so that leaves a taxi. Luckily, Rick was there and I needed no plan B.

Here are the pics of Stella and Macy.

No comments:

Post a Comment