Thursday, January 4, 2018

Macy bday

Macy's birthday is Jan 3, so last night she got to choose where to go eat and she choose Costa Vida. Paige and Kincade like Café Rio better, but this place is good. She opened she family presents also. I brought mine; with Stella I waited until the larger family party on Sunday but with Macy I let her open last night. Mainly because I only got her clothes and thought she might like to start wearing them to school today and tomorrow.

So much fun being here in Utah and getting to do all the family/ggrrl stuff that I have missed out on.

Rick and I will miss Texas and Chris (for however long he stays) but it will be so much better being here in Utah with Paige and family and getting to see the little squirrels all the time.
Hattie and her smile


Excitement

No comments:

Post a Comment