Saturday, July 18, 2015

Austin commuter train

On Wed Paige, girls and I rode the commuter train to Rick's (Papaw's) work. It took about 15 min, the train was super clean, and at that time of day, 11:14 am, almost empty. It is the two week shut-down time at Hospira, so we had lunch from a roach coach that comes around because the cafeteria is closed also, fed bread to the moss covered turtles, then rode the train back home. Quite enjoyable.

I told Paige I had never done it so she would have to help me figure out stuff (I had already decided on the times from the schedule), and after I got on Lakeline Blvd instead of Lakeline Mall Dr (which was closed due to construction and was the wrong Lakeline to take anyway) I got to the correct street, but it was all super easy to understand, yet nice to have someone else there when I did it for the first time. And my daughter is so smart and nothing fazes her anyway.
(I think all the Owens kids are smart, all credit to their Dad!!) (Remember I'm the mom and can say things like that.)

                                                                   Macy and Stella

                                                                     Hattie and Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment