Monday, October 13, 2014

Weather

The weather has been so beautiful here and I was so afraid I would miss all the great Texas fall weather. Instead I can look forward to going home to continuing fall days.

I have enjoyed my time here with my sis Kris and my mom. Cheryl comes on Wed to replace me, Rick comes on thurs, we go to Scott's on fri. Scott and Jess have some fun activities planned - lunch at a good place he knows, haunted Ickabod Crane hayride, looking at beautiful scenery with all the gorgeous  trees turned colors, it will be a lot of fun. Rick is looking forward to taking the ggrrls on their traditional early morning convenience mart run to buy "junk food."

Home then off to Indy and Jason's. More on that as we do it. Also when I get home I will post some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment