Monday, November 26, 2012

Stella Van Gogh

Kincade sent this pic that Stella had drawn. I wondered about the cone shaped things on the heads - Paige said they were party hats. Stella had just gone to several birthdays parties where the kids got party hats and must have fallen in love with them.
 
Paige knows I love and collect nativities, so when she found the one with Santa holding the baby Jesus she got it for me.
 
The next one is the characters from "A Charlie Brown Christmas." At Thanksgiving, Pat mentioned that her Christmas trees have been getting smaller and smaller, and this year she got a Charlie Brown tree, with one branch that droops down. Then Michelle was at CVS and came across this Charlie Brown nativity, and got it for Pat to go with the tree. Jason, Rick, and I went to three CVS' before we found mine. I'm not into cutsey nativities, but this one I like.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment