Friday, November 11, 2011

St George

I decided I needed to come to St George and see how mom was doing.
Yesterday I got up at 3:45 am to catch the flight; unfortunately I had a 3 1/2 layover in Denver - the bad news of last minute flying. Scott picked me up at 1:50pm, we drove to Paige's and I played with the little girls until 4:00, then we headed for St George. Got to mom's at 8pm. She looked good to me. Scott stayed 15 min and headed for home. I do have a good son.

Got up this morning and walked 2 1/2 miles, then came back and had breakfast. Mom got up around 10:30, showered and then she ate. I went out shopping to get a few groceries, check on the price of some wheelchairs, and get some dried prunes at Costco. These are delicious - I'm not kidding they taste like candy. Get some and see if you agree.

If you find this entry boring - sorry, but I'm also using this as a kind of journal, so some of my blogs will be pure boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment